Monday, December 7, 2020

ONLINE FACE TO FACE INTERACTION DAY 5

 9th Class 

Subject - Chemistry 

Std - 8

Time - 6:30 -7:00pm

Topic - Concentration, Different types of solutions.

Reflection - I thought that the topic through experiments conducted by me, I urged them to perform these experiments by themselves for a better understanding of the topic. The materials I used was appropriate and helped me transfer the instructional objectives clearly. The student found the class very attractive and they enthusiastically participated in the interactive Quiz Contest conducted ,this gave me self satisfaction.

10th class

Subject - Chemistry 

Topic - Covalent bonding 

Time - 7:30-8:00pm

Standard - 9

Reflection - I transferred the teaching objectives through appropriate audio visual aids, this enabled the students to understand the topic clearly. Students enthusiastically participated and answered the activity sheet presented to them through the chat option in the Google meet. This online face-to-face interaction help me to get the responses of all the students present by making use of the chat option. That was the highlight in this mode of teaching . As the topic was bit difficult, the class extended for 15 minutes but still I am sure that every student understood the topic clearly. I faced some network issues but I was able to handle them strategically.

No comments:

Post a Comment