Wednesday, December 2, 2020

ONLINE FACE TO FACE INTERACTION DAY 3

 5th class

Subject - Physics 

Time-6:30-7:00 pm

Topic - Thrust and pressure

Std-8

Reflection - I started the class by asking questions taught in previous class, and I got some responses from students. Some didn't answer, I popped them to give the correct answer by giving him and I succeeded in that. Do there were some technical glitches I was able to handle the class properly and was contented with my session .

6th class

Subject - Chemistry 

Topic - Chemical bonding 

Time-7:30-8:00 pm

Std-9

Reflection - This was my first chemistry class, I started with some questions on electronic configuration and to my surprise every student new to write it, I was able to see the 23 responses to the chat option in Google meet. So it was easy for me to teach the rest of the topic and the class went smoothly, I was totally satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment