Thursday, December 3, 2020

ONLINE FACE TO FACE INTERACTION DAY 4

 7th class

Subject - Chemistry 

Topic - Solutions 

Time-6:30-7:00 pm

Std - 8

Reflection - I transferred the topic to students by giving them examples in daily life. I got good response from the students and this helped to go further in teaching. I nailed the new term into the students by frequently asking them questions and giving examples.  I made sure that all students understood the concept as this topic is important in higher classes .The technical and network issues encountered was minimum and the class went very well. I was totally satisfied.

8th class

Subject- Chemistry 

Std-9

Time - 7:30 -8:00pm

Topic - Ionic bond 

Reflection - In the beginning of the class, I encountered some technical glitches and was not able to present my screen, I tried twice but failed, so I decided to turn the back camera of my phone and capture the screen of my desktop, this idea work and students could see the screen properly.I asked them to chat through Google meet the answers for activity sheet and through this ensured that all students were engaged and the concept was clear.
















No comments:

Post a Comment