Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Day 2 at Carmel

 First class from 7.30 to 8.30 am

Class 8, Topic - Solutions. 

Self reflection : A total of 40 students attended my class .I taught them concentration of solution, diluted and concentrated solution with appropriate audio visual aids . The students got the concept clear as it was depicted in their response. I got feedback from students saying that the class was amazing felt happy to hear this, in total was satisfied with my performance.

 

Second class : 8.40 to 9.40 am

Class 8, Force

Self reflection : I taught with the daily examples. Randomly asked questions ,few couldn't answer because of Technical issue. transferred the objectives within the time but I didn't get time for revision.


Third class : Solutions, Different types of solution 

Self reflection : I taught them the concepts using demonstration. Urged the people to conduct experiment at home.I didn't encounter any technical glitches , class when smoothly.

Fourth class- Friction 

Self reflection : I taught them the concepts using demonstration. Urged the people to conduct experiment at home.I didn't encounter any technical glitches , class when smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment