Monday, February 8, 2021

Day 1 at Carmel school

 First class: On fibres and plastics for 8th standard 

Self reflection : My first class in Carmel HSS School Trivandrum. A total of 75 students attended my class. I taught them Polymers and demonstrated the concept using appropriate aids . Student found that interesting and responded well,to ensure the participation of every student I asked them to comment on the chat box of Google meet. I gave them review questions and activity and made sure that they understood the concept well. I was totally satisfied with the class.

Second class : Recorded class on synthetic and natural fibres. 

Self reflection : I taught them the merits and demerits of natural and synthetic Polymers through daily life examples. The response I got from previous class follow-up activity was satisfying, I didn't encounter any technical glitches, contented with my performance.




No comments:

Post a Comment