Monday, November 30, 2020

ONLINE FACE TO FACE INTERACTION DAY 1

 My first class was scheduled from 6.30 pm to 7.00 pm for 8th standard students.

I taught them the 3rd chapter Force.

A total of 23 students attended the class

REFLECTION :  Since this was my first experience with students, I didn't know much about handing them. So I decided To build a rapport with the student and then attain the instructional objectives. The class was conducted through Google meet, detector kal and network issues were comparatively less and the students in spite of the limitations, they responded very well. The class of very interactive and interesting. I was able to manage the student effectively and transfer the teaching objectives to them for stop overall I was very contented with my first class

The next class was scheduled from 7.30pm to 8.00 pm for 9th standard students.

I taught them gravitation.
Reflection : I started the class with an interactive video , this helped you to arouse curiosity in students. They attended The class keenly and the respondent to my questions effectively Full stop except for some technical glitches the class was good but I was not able to complete the portions planned in lesson play ful shop I decided to take that topic in the next session .

No comments:

Post a Comment